|8.0/stable||196||29 Sep 2023|
|8.0/candidate||196||27 Sep 2023|
|8.0/beta||196||25 Sep 2023|
|8.0/edge||196||08 Sep 2023|
juju deploy mysql --channel 8.0/stable
Note: Juju 3.1 is supported from the charm revision 186+ only.
The minimum supported Juju versions are:
- 2.9.32+ (no tests made for older versions).
- 3.1.6+ (due to issues with Juju secrets in previous versions, see #1 and #2)
Make sure your machine meets the following requirements:
- Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal) or later.
- 8GB of RAM.
- 2 CPU threads.
- At least 20GB of available storage.
- Access to the internet for downloading the required snaps and charms.
MySQL Group Replication requirements
- In order to integrate with this charm, every table created by the integrated application must have a primary key. This is required by the group replication plugin enabled in this charm.
- the count of Charmed MySQL units in a single Juju application is limited to 9. Unit 10+ will start; however, they will not join the cluster but sleep in a hot-swap reserve.