|latest/stable||20||20 Sep 2022|
|14/stable||73||18 Apr 2023|
|14/candidate||139||19 Sep 2023|
|14/beta||145||26 Sep 2023|
juju deploy postgresql-k8s --channel 14/stable
Note: Juju 3.1 is supported from the charm revision 116+ only.
The minimum supported Juju versions are:
- 2.9.32+ (no tests made for older versions).
- 3.1.6+ (due to issues with Juju secrets in previous versions, see #1 and #2)
Make sure your machine meets the following requirements:
- Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal) or later.
- 8GB of RAM.
- 2 CPU threads.
- At least 20GB of available storage.
- Access to the internet for downloading the required OCI/ROCKs and charms.
The charm is based on ROCK OCI named “charmed-postgresql”, which is recursively based on SNAP “charmed-postgresql”, which is currently available for
amd64 only! The architecture
arm64 support is planned. Please contact us if you are interested in new architecture!