|6/edge||140||30 Nov 2023|
|5/stable||117||20 Apr 2023|
|5/candidate||117||20 Apr 2023|
|5/edge||139||21 Nov 2023|
|3.6/stable||100||28 Apr 2023|
|3.6/candidate||100||13 Apr 2023|
|3.6/edge||100||03 Feb 2023|
juju deploy mongodb --channel 6/edge
The Charmed MongoDB Operator delivers automated operations management from day 0 to day 2 on the MongoDB Community Edition document database. It is an open source, end-to-end, production-ready data platform on top of Juju.
As a first step this tutorial shows you how to get Charmed MongoDB up and running, but the tutorial does not stop there.
Through this tutorial you will learn a variety of operations, everything from adding replicas to advanced operations such as enabling Transcript Layer Security (TLS). In this tutorial we will walk through how to:
- Set up your environment using LXD and Juju.
- Deploy MongoDB using a single command.
- Access the admin database directly.
- Add high availability with replication.
- Change the admin password.
- Automatically create MongoDB users via Juju relations.
- Enable secure transactions with TLS.
While this tutorial intends to guide and teach you as you deploy Charmed MongoDB, it will be most beneficial if you already have a familiarity with:
- Basic terminal commands.
- MongoDB concepts such as replication and users.
Here’s an overview of the steps required with links to our separate tutorials that deal with each individual step:
- Set up the environment
- Deploy MongoDB
- Managing your units
- Manage passwords
- Relate your MongoDB to other applications
- Enable security
- Cleanup your environment