|latest/stable||38debb5||33||18 Oct 2022|
|latest/candidate||38debb5||33||30 Sep 2022|
juju deploy prometheus2
Juju prometheus2 charm
This charm provides the Prometheus monitoring system from http://prometheus.io/.
It supports version 2.0 and later. If you want to deploy prometheus 1.x please use cs:prometheus charm.
Optionally the charm will install the Prometheus Registration daemon alongside Prometheus to aid in the registration of targets.
The charm can be related to the following charms to extend functionality:
The charm is designed to work out of the box without need to set any configuration options. Please refer to config.yaml for detailed help on support settings. Below is a list of the most common options:
- daemon-args - add extra CLI arguments, for example
- scrape-jobs - allows for custom scrape jobs to be configured
- snap_proxy - web proxy address to use when accessing the snap store
- remote-read/remote-write - configure read/write to remote datastore endpoints
- remote_write-config - configure write to multiple remote datastore endpoints
Juju storage support
The charm supports juju storage (requires juju 1.25 or later). For example to deploy with local filesystem run:
juju deploy local:trusty/prometheus2 --storage metrics-filesystem=rootfs prometheus2
Juju resources support
The charm support juju resources, which is handy in offline deployments. Prefetch the snaps:
snap download --channel=stable core snap download --channel=2/stable prometheus
Provide downloaded snaps as resources to the application:
juju deploy cs:prometheus2 --resource core=core_6818.snap --resource prometheus=prometheus_20.snap