juju deploy kubernetes-core
|latest/stable||1465||1465||16 Dec 2021|
|latest/candidate||1417||1417||26 Oct 2021|
|latest/beta||1465||1465||15 Dec 2021|
|latest/edge||1499||1499||20 Jan 2022|
Discuss this bundle
Share your thoughts on this charm with the community on discourse.
Kubernetes Core Bundle
This is a minimal Kubernetes cluster composed of the following components and features:
- Kubernetes (automated deployment, operations, and scaling)
- Kubernetes cluster with one master and one worker node.
- TLS used for communication between nodes for security.
- A CNI plugin (Flannel)
- Optional Ingress Controller (on worker)
- Optional Dashboard addon (on master) including Heapster for cluster monitoring
- Performs the role of a certificate authority serving self signed certificates to the requesting units of the cluster.
- Etcd (distributed key value store)
- One node for basic functionality.
This bundle is suitable for development and testing purposes. For a more robust, scaled-out cluster, deploy the charmed-kubernetes bundle.
For detailed installation and usage, please see the Charmed Kubernetes documentation.