juju deploy cs:juju-lint
Juju model linter with configurable policy. Read more
Discuss this charm
Share your thoughts on this charm with the community on discourse.
Juju Lint - a Juju model linter with configurable policy.
This charm deploys Juju Lint, along with a script to automate its execution,
auto_lint.py. In addition, a crontab is deployed to run
auto_lint.py, as well
as a Nagios check which analyses Juju Lint output and alerts on errors.
Deploy this charm with:
juju deploy charm-juju-lint juju-lint
The following model connection config values must be set to allow libjuju to retrieve Juju status output. It is HIGHLY recommended that a new user be created and "read" granted to that user on the model defined:
- controller-endpoint - A controller API endpoint (syntax: "\<hostname>:\<port>")
- controller-username - A controller user's username
- controller-password - The respective controller user's password
- controller-cacert - The controller CA certificate
- model-uuid - The model UUID
When setting controller-cacert, the following command sytax is recommended:
juju config juju-lint controller-cacert=' -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- <certificate body> -----END CERTIFICATE----- '
The following Juju Lint options are available:
- lint-config - Juju Lint rules file path
- lint-override - Hash separated subordinate rule overrides (syntax: "\<name>:\<location>#\<name>:\<location>")
- lint-loglevel - Logging level, either "CRITICAL", "ERROR", "WARNING", "INFO", "DEBUG", or "NOTSET"
- lint-logfile - Log file path
- lint-frequency - Specifies how often Juju Lint is run, in minutes